Featuring ORGANIC INDIA Psyllium Cinnamon Spice Pre & Probiotic Fiber
Apple pie for breakfast? Yes, please! With sweet, crisp apple, warm cinnamon, and crunchy walnuts, no added sweetener is needed for this easy, creamy, make ahead breakfast. Thanks to its unique moisture-retaining properties, award-winning ORGANIC INDIA Psyllium Cinnamon Spice Pre & Probiotic Fiber lends an added creaminess, making this nutritious no-cook meal taste more like dessert.
A natural, bulk-forming fiber, heart healthy psyllium husk is known for a wealth of health benefits, including digestion support, reducing cholesterol, and more. ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon Cinnamon boast far more than flavor, too. Cinnamon is packed with antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, and is shown to help lower blood sugar levels. With these overnight oats, breakfast (lunch, or snack) couldn’t be simpler, or more delicious.
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tablespoon ORGANIC INDIA Psyllium Pre & Probiotic Fiber
- Pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla dairy-free yogurt
- ½ cup chopped apple (plus extra for topping the next morning if desired)
- Chopped toasted walnuts, for topping
1. Place oats,ORGANIC INDIA Psyllium Cinnamon Spice Pre & Probiotic Fiber, salt, and ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon Cinnamon in a mason jar or other container and give a light shake to evenly distribute. Add almond milk and yogurt and lightly stir to combine.
2. Place chopped apples in a layer on top of the oat mixture. Seal jar, shake lightly to combine contents, and refrigerate overnight.
3. When ready to enjoy, give the jar a light stir or shake or empty into a bowl. Top with additional apples and walnuts as desired.