Fall is here, and you know what that means — pumpkin season! Give your autumn spice-and-everything-nice a health boost while staving off seasonal changes with the powerful duo of Tulsi and Turmeric. In this Turmeric Pumpkin Spice Latte, our ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea combines the signature spicy warmth of your favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte and the comfort of golden milk.
For more than 5,000 years, adaptogenic herb Tulsi (Holy Basil) has been employed to relieve stress, uplift mood, support immunity, promote natural detoxification, and more. Our unique Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea blend offers a piquant and soothing combination of potent herbs with Cinnamon, known for regulating blood sugar as well as lending its richly delicious flavor. For even more powerful wellness benefits, add a pinch of our Turmeric Formula, renowned for modulating immunity and joint health. With the subtle sweetness of pumpkin puree with creamy plant-based milk, this drink doesn’t require any added sugars, but feel free to sweeten to taste with a splash of pure maple syrup for full fall flavor.
Turmeric Pumpkin Spice Latte
Yield: 2 servings
- ½ Cup boiled water
- 2-4 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea Infusion bags
- 2 cups unsweetened plant milk of choice
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- ½ Teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric Formula (2 capsules)
- 1-inch piece ginger root, peeled and minced or grated
- Pinch of black pepper
- Optional pinch each of ground cinnamon (such as a capsule of ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon Cinnamon) and nutmeg
- 2 Teaspoons agave or maple syrup, or to taste (optional)
- Steep the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea Infusion bags in the boiled water for ten minutes, if time allows. Squeeze the bags to make the most of the tea blend before removing.
- In a small saucepan, warm the milk on medium low until it reaches a low simmer.
- Transfer the warmed milk and tea concentrate to a blender and add all remaining ingredients. Blend until frothy.
- Pour into mugs. If desired, serve topped with some coconut whip and/or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!