Lush summer berries with delicate floral notes–this light and simple pink berry mousse is the perfect sweet ending to a late summer evening. Silken tofu and a splash of coconut milk offer smooth, protein-rich creaminess without packing in calories, sugars, or fat. Whipped up with a simple syrup of our ORGANIC INDIA Sweet Rose and Hibiscus Tea Infusions alongside fresh raspberries, strawberries, or a mix of the two (you can even toss some pitted cherries in there)—the light, mousse-like texture is sublime.
All our ORGANIC INDIA Tea Infusions harness the power of adaptogenic herb Tulsi. Regarded in Ayurveda as an “elixir of life”, Tulsi (Holy Basil) offers a host of potent wellness benefits and used to promote longevity. Both our ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Hibiscus and Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea Infusions offer all the benefits of Tulsi, finely balanced with distinct fragrance and flavor plus their own special health supports. These floral essences lend a refined elegance to the natural, childhood delight of a classic pudding—perfect for company, yet cleanly nutritious enough for a light snack, or even breakfast!
Pink Berry Mousse Recipe
- 1 bag each of ORGANIC INDIA Hibiscus and Sweet Rose teas
- ½ Cup boiled water
- ½ Cup monkfruit sugar or other granulated sweetener
- 16 ounces silken tofu
- ½ Cup full fat coconut milk (firm top part only, or mixed liquid) or coconut cream
- 1 Cup fresh raspberries, strawberries, or a mix, plus additional for serving
- Make a simple syrup: Add tea bags to ½ Cup boiled water in a small saucepan and let steep for several minutes. Give each tea bag a squeeze and remove. Bring tea back to a low boil. Stir in monkfruit sugar, or sugar of choice, until dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Transfer syrup to a high speed blender or food processor. Add tofu, coconut milk, and berries and blend for several minutes until achieving a smooth, mousse-like texture. Chill at least one hour before serving. Garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs, if desired.
While you enjoy this delicious delight, learn more about the power of rose in Ayurveda (video blog).