Turmeric Golden Milk Lattes are on the rise in recent times, showing up on coffee shop menus almost everywhere. What’s so great about the golden latte is you get all the creamy, lightly sweet goodness of a latte, without caffeine. Instead you get a rush of warming spices like turmeric, ginger and cinnamon that can soothe the body and soul.
Making this nutritious soother at home can save time and money while steering away from empty calories sometimes found in coffee shop lattes. Just steep our ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Turmeric Ginger tea infusion in plant-based milk with fresh ginger and a touch of pure maple syrup (or your favorite natural sweetener) and blend until frothy. With its bright, warm color and gentle spiciness, this is a drink that will make you smile.
It’s all about the turmeric…
Turmeric is renowned for its ability to protect the body from cell damage and oxidative stress thanks to its strong antioxidant properties. ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea blends this potent spice with Tulsi, Ginger, and Cinnamon, all flavorful nutritional powerhouses working together to optimize the immune response and support natural detoxification. Sprinkle ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric Formula herbal supplement and Ceylon Cinnamon over the top for an added punch of flavor and health benefits including joint support and blood sugar regulation. Smooth, creamy, delicious, and powerful — a true drink to your health!
Turmeric Golden Milk Latte
Makes two servings.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond mild
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or swap your favorite plant-based milk)
- 1½-inch peeled fresh ginger
- Three bags of Organic India Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea
- ¼ teaspoon, or one capsule ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon, or one capsule ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric Formula Herbal Supplement
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, or preferred sweetener
- In a small to medium saucepan, combine almond and coconut milk with ginger and warm over medium heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Steep ORGANIC INDIA tea infusion bags, approximately five minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cinnamon, turmeric, nutmeg, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Pour warm milk mixture into a blender. Blend on medium speed until frothy. Alternatively, you can use a handheld frother.
- Pour into your favorite teacup and enjoy your turmeric golden milk latte!