Looking to shake up your lunch routines? Relish this light, savory edamame dip alongside your favorite crudités; or, layer with crunchy veggies in a pita or wrap. Whether served up as appetizer, salad side, or sandwich star, this versatile spread will please your whole body as much as your palate. Our ORGANIC INDIA Moringa is brimming with pure plant protein, hearty fiber, and powerful antioxidants. Blended with fresh spinach, garlic, lemon, and creamy miso, this hummus-alternative delivers deep umami flavor and power-packed nutrition.
Considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on earth, Moringa offers fifteen times more potassium than bananas, nine times the protein content of yogurt, and twenty-five percent more iron than spinach. Each 10 gram serving of ORGANIC INDIA Moringa further provides 2.4 grams of fiber, helping to support good digestion, a healthy gut, and overall wellness. As an added bonus, this flavorful recipe couldn’t be easier to make. Simply toss all ingredients together and blend! Makes approximately 1 ¼ cups.
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts only
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon ORGANIC INDIA Moringa
- 2 Tablespoons sesame or extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup miso paste (red, white, or yellow)
- Dash cayenne powder (optional)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Place shelled edamame in a medium saucepan with 4 cups water. Bring to a low boil and cook, stirring occasionally, 5-6 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse.
- Transfer edamame to a food processor or high powered blender. Add remaining ingredients, and process until fairly smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides as needed. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.