Deceptively rich, these eggs are devilishly delicious and easy to prepare. Greek yogurt or hummus each sub in sumptuously for mayo in this lightened-up classic appetizer. The tempting spice blend of cayenne, smoked paprika, and ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric lends flavor while thinly sliced celery adds a touch of crunch.
ORGANIC INDIA offers the world’s first Fair Trade certified supplements, all of which are produced from certified organic, whole herbs grown using bio-regenerative farming methods. Renowned for supporting immunity and promoting healthy joints, turmeric has been a revered part of Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. In addition to enhancing taste and color, ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric Formula offers powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, feeding your health with every bite.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ Cup plain Greek yogurt (or sub in hummus for a dairy-free version)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric Formula (4 capsules)
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch smoked paprika, plus more for topping
- ¼ Teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons water, or as needed
- 2 Tablespoons finely diced celery
- Garnish of choice (thinly sliced radish, additional smoked paprika, chopped parsley, fresh dill)
- Peel and slice the eggs lengthwise and remove the yolks, placing them in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the next seven ingredients to the bowl, mixing with a spoon or fork. Add water as needed, one tablespoon at a time until smooth and creamy. Once desired consistency is reached, stir in celery.
- Spoon filling into each egg half until all are filled. Top with desired garnish and enjoy!