This nutritious chai chia pudding is the epitome of ‘spice is nice’. Lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup, it’s both guiltless dessert and wholesome, power-packed breakfast. Bonus, preparation is a breeze. Just steep our Tulsi Masala Chai infusions in simmering plant-based milk, transfer to an airtight container with all remaining ingredients, and chill overnight. Wake up to a blissful way to start the day!
Our Tulsi Masala Chai is made with the finest Black Tea and our all-time favorite blend of spices. Tulsi, “Queen of Herbs”, delivers the ultimate in nourishment. Our Tulsi Masala Chai blend delivers warm and cozy, spicy notes guaranteed to lift and soothe.
Chai Chia Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai bags
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, warm the almond and coconut milk. Add the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai infusion bag directly to the pan. Simmer on low heat for ten minutes. Before removing tea bag, squeeze for added flavor. Remove from heat.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients into milk mixture. Transfer mixture to an airtight container (allow to cool as needed) and refrigerate overnight if possible, or at least four hours.
Serve with desired toppings, such as coconut whip, sliced bananas, shredded coconut, and chopped nuts. Enjoy!