Don’t pitch those pumpkins! Save the seeds and make this delicious treat. Pumpkin seeds are loaded with nutrients like copper, zinc, and magnesium. Not to mention they are high in fiber and packed with antioxidants! Next time you reach for a snack, you want to have these seeds prepared! Whether you like sweet, savory or salty, this snack is sure to hit the spot.
How to make it healthier? Coconut oil is a great alternative to butter, while still providing a luxurious flavor. Plus, we’ve added ORGANIC INDIA’s Ginger for digestive ease and Cinnamon to help stabilize blood sugar (and who doesn’t love these flavorful spices!?) End your pumpkin-carving party right by following this quick and easy recipe; it’s a must-have bite this season!
- 2 cups of pumpkin seeds
- 1 ½ Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 capsules of ORGANIC INDIA Cinnamon, contents poured out
- ½ tsp ORGANIC INDIA Ginger Powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin seeds with the coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger and salt until the seeds are evenly coated.
- Spread the seeds out on a well-greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the seeds are slightly brown and crispy.