Need a little morning oomph? Always running out the door wondering what you’re going to eat for breakfast? Hear your stomach growling and still have 2 hours until lunch? You need this recipe!
They call it “break” “fast” for a reason! The first meal of the day is so important, and how you start your morning can impact your entire day. It’s a myth that delectable breakfast has to be time-consuming. This quick and easy recipe will take basic oatmeal to the next level!
Not only is it filled with digestion-friendly fiber, it contains nutrients to aid in boosting immunity. These small steps will spruce up your oatmeal while promoting wellness for your body! Let the enchanting scent of chai and cinnamon wake up your mind and uplift your mood.
- 1 cup cooked oats
- 1 tsp ORGANIC INDIA Ginger Powder
- 1 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai Tea Bag
- 3 ORGANIC INDIA Cinnamon Capsules (contents only)
- ¼ cup organic apple, diced
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Cook the oatmeal per the instructions on the packaging label.
- While the oats are cooking, brew the ORGANIC INDIA Chai Masala Tulsi Tea in a cup of hot water.
- When oats are finished cooking, squeeze the liquid in the teabag into the oatmeal. This adds a robust flavor. Enjoy the rest of the tea, too!
- Add the ginger powder, cinnamon, apples, and coconut oil.
- Stir well.