This Ginger Mango Chia Pudding is a nutrient-rich, filling and delicious breakfast, snack or dessert that will aid your digestion, while giving you sustained, balanced energy for even the busiest days.
Chia is revered as a powerful, nutrient-dense superfood and a staple of the ancient Aztec, Mayan and Incan diets. In the Mayan language, chia means “strength.” These power-packed seeds are a great source of protein, fiber, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, thiamine, Vitamin A, B, D and E, and more!
Chia seeds aid in digestion, energy and endurance, while fulfilling hearty appetites, making them an excellent food for busy, active lifestyles. Mango, ginger and coconut milk are all known as helpful foods to aid in healthy digestion and elimination as well. ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger Tea adds an additional source of antioxidants, while balancing all systems of the body, from your immune function to your energetic levels and stress response—it’ll keep you balanced.
We've made it easier than ever before to get nutrients on the go:
Need more fiber? Add a packet of ORGANIC INDIA Psyllium Lift
Need more vitamins, minerals, and amino acids? Add a packet of ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Lift
Need more immune, digestive, and joint support? Add a packet of ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric Lift
- 2 cups organic chia seeds
- 1 cup ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger Tea
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1 handful of fresh or frozen organic mango chunks
- Optional: ORGANIC INDIA Psyllium, Moringa, or Turmeric Lift!
- Brew ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger Tea as instructed on the box.
- Allow the tea to cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds with the tea, coconut milk and grated ginger. *If you chose to add in a Lift packet, add it now!
- Let the mixture gel in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to eat, top with mango chunks and enjoy!