Can’t get enough of that delicious taste of ginger? We don’t blame you! Ginger is an amazing herb packed with nutritional benefits. Ginger is warming, aids in digestion, and adds a spicy yet soft flavor to our pallet!
This recipe for homemade ginger syrup is a delicious alternative to conventional store-bought syrups on the market. It contains all natural ingredients including coconut sugar, which is said to be much lower on the Glycemic Index.
This recipe also contains ORGANIC INDIA Ginger Powder, made from Organic Ginger Root. Syrups are a delicious way to savor the flavor of unique spices and herbs. Add this syrup to your pancakes, smoothies, oatmeal, or flavor topping of your choice!
1 cup coconut sugar
1 cup water
¼ cup ORGANIC INDIA Ginger Powder
1. In a large saucepan, bring the water and coconut sugar to a boil.
2. Let the mixture simmer until all of the sugar has dissolved.
3. Add the ORGANIC INDIA ginger powder and continue to let the mixture simmer.
4. Stir frequently. When the mixture becomes thick, remove the pan from the heat and pour the syrup into a mason jar.
5. Store in a cool dry place