Nourishing your skin doesn't take expensive products to be effective. When it comes to skin, the fewer ingredients the better, and organic is a must. We combined some of our favorite natural ingredients for a one-of-a-kind face mask set to hydrate, soothe, and protect your skin.
Moringa is a superfood abundant in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Whether on your face on in your smoothie, Moringa is a vital ingredient for a nutrient-dense lifestyle.
Packed with minerals and highly absorbent. Cleans out pores to beautify and refresh.
Jojoba oil is naturally high in Vitamin E which is great for skin health. It's also extremely moisturizing and subtle; great for sensitive skin.
Coconut oil is antibacterial and also an excellent moisturizer.
A little goes a long way. Olive oil reaches deeper layers of the skin to cleanse and purify.
What You'll Need
- 1 tbsp organic, cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Powder
- 1/2 tbsp organic olive oil
- 2 tbsps Indian clay powder (or clay powder of your choice!)
- 1/2 tbsp jojoba oil
- In a small bowl, stir all dry ingredients until they are well blended.
- If your coconut oil is in a solid state, lightly warm it over medium-low heat until it becomes a liquid. Do not put hot coconut oil on your face!
- Mix in wet ingredients to a thick consistency.
- Apply to face and neck and let sit on skin for around 10 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse with warm water and enjoy refreshing smooth skin!