In this Eastern-inspired recipe, immune boosting Miso meets nutrient-dense Moringa; a match made in Heaven! Immunity is key to good health, and miso soup is a wonderful way to give your body a variety of nutrients to stay well. Combine that with the most nutrient-dense super-green on the planet, and you’ll be feeling nourished in no time.
Miso’s nutrient profile includes zinc, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B2, protein and probiotics. By adding a tablespoon of ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Powder, this recipe provides a boost of beneficial nutrients. The abundant nutrients are due to Moringa’s flux of amino acids; the building blocks of protein. Moringa is also loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is a super-food you want to keep on hand!
Benefits of Miso:
- Restores probiotics in digestion
- Good vegetarian source of B vitamins
- Strengthens the immune system
Benefits of Moringa:
- Amino Acids
- Gram for gram...
- 4x the vitamin A of carrots
- 7x the vitamin C of oranges
- 3x the protein of lentils
- 4x the calcium of milk
- 3x the potassium of bananas
In need of a nutrition boost? For a unique twist on classic Miso soup, follow the recipe below!
- 4 or 5 cups of water
- ¼ cup green onion, diced
- ¼ cup kale leaves, stems removed and diced
- ¼ cup small tofu cubes
- 3 Tbsp miso paste
- 1 Tbsp ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Powder
1. Over medium-high heat, bring the water to a simmer.
2. Add the kale leaves and cook for about five minutes.
3. While kale is cooking, stir miso paste in a small bowl with some added hot water.
4. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
5. Add the mixture to the simmering kale and stir.
6. Add the onions, tofu, and ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Powder.
7. Stir and let simmer for another five minutes.
8. Serve in small bowls, garnish with green onions, and enjoy!