If you're in the mood for a new kind of breakfast, give this smoothie bowl recipe a try! We love to add organic herbs into smoothies along with fresh, organic ingredients. This recipe for a heart healthy smoothie bowl is loaded with antioxidants to promote wellness throughout your entire body.
Thanks to the added ORGANIC INDIA Psyllium Lift Powder this recipe is a great source of both insoluble and soluble fiber, something that many of us fall short of. The added spinach gives this bowl a boost of heart-healthy folate, and the banana provides your body with some beneficial potassium.
1 cup coconut milk
1 packet ORGANIC INDIA Psyllium Lift Powder
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup fresh strawberries
1/2 cup spinach leaves
1 tbsp raw honey
1/2 cup Organic Granola
2 ORGANIC INDIA Cinnamon Capsules (contents only)
1 tsp Cocoa powder
1. Add all the smoothie ingredients to your blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a medium-sized bowl.
3. Dice the mango and kiwi.
4. Add granola, mango, and kiwi to bowl.
5. Add Cinnamon and Cocoa powder (sprinkle)
- Other delicious topping suggestions: Diced pineapple, dragon fruit, extra berries, almonds, shredded coconut, and chia seeds.