It's an on-the-go time of year - a time where extroverted energy fills the air! Often times amongst this expansive lifestyle, we forget to take time to slow down for ourselves. This is especially the case during summer when so many fun happenings are lingering just around the corner!
Making a simple recipe can act as a meditative practice to slow down, reset, and care for yourself. Slow down and make yourself a tulsi tea infusion!
The ingredients in this recipe promote immunity and contain an abundance of antioxidants!
- Tulsi - Holy Basil: Healthy stress response
- Turmeric: Joint mobility and muscle support
- Ginger: Digestive support
- Pomegranate: Superfood and antioxidant
Try it iced!
This easy-to-make tulsi tea infusion serves as a refreshing way to cool down during a busy summer day! Your body and mind will thank you.
You will need:
- A large pitcher
- 6 bags of ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Pomegranate Green tea
- 3 cups of water
- 2 ORGANIC INDIA Ginger capsules (contents only)
- 2 ORGANIC INDIA Cinnamon capsules (contents only)
- 1 pouch ORGANIC INDIA Turmeric Lift
1. Brew the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Pomegranate Green tea to your desired strength.
What we like - Tea bags to water
1:1 ratio for hot tea, 2:1 ratio for iced
2. Let the tea cool to room temperature.
3. In a small bowl mix together the ginger and turmeric
4. Add the mixture of herbs to the steeped tea and stir until blended
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon!
- Cover the pitcher and let it sit in your refrigerator overnight!
Ready to go iced tea:
- Add ice to the pitcher or to your glass.