Satisfy your sweet tooth with some delicious cranberry bark! A heaping scoop of organic ginger takes this classic bark recipe up a notch. Not to mention ginger adds a warming effect that aids in digestion.
This holiday bark is loaded with immune-boosting ingredients, and is a great alternative to refined and processed sweets and treats. Plus, it’s fun and easy to make in the comforts of your own kitchen!
ORGANIC INDIA provides whole herb supplements you can easily add in dishes for health and support. The Ceylon Cinnamon in this recipe not only tastes divine, but helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Enjoy with your family or package up a batch to give as a gift! Whatever your fancy, this recipe is sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
- 8 ounces of dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp ORGANIC INDIA Ginger Powder
- 4 ORGANIC INDIA Cinnamon Capsules (contents only)
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- Slowly melt the chocolate chips over the stove on medium-low heat.
OR: Microwave chocolate chips in a bowl for about 10-20 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate to ensure all of the chips have melted.
- Stir in the ORGANIC INDIA Ginger powder, ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon innamon, walnuts and dried cranberries.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture across it evenly.
- Let the mixture set for about 45 minutes on the counter.
- Once it is solid, break the mixture into chunky pieces.
About the Author
Margaux is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and the creator of Authentic Self Wellness. Her mission is to inspire others to live authentically as their true selves, nourishing their bodies with the nutrients needed to look and feel their absolute best. Margaux lives outside of Portland Oregon with her husband Jeff and their three dogs.