Get your green on with these delicious and nourishing frozen pops! ORGANIC INDIA’s Tulsi Green Tea provides excellent support to your immune system. Plus, these pops are packed with energizing ingredients, like B vitamins from the apple, and light naturally occurring caffeine from the green tea. No jitters here though—the stress relieving Tulsi will help to balance out your energy levels, and will leave you feeling as chilled out as the pops themselves.
The finished product is full of essential vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that make this much more than just a sweet treat. The earthy flavor of the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Green Tea will really set these pops apart from the rest. Go green and give them a try!
- 1 ½ cups ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Green Tea
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup spinach leaves
- Frozen Pop Molds
- Brew the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Green Tea according to the instructions on the box. For a stronger, more earthy Tulsi Green Tea flavor, brew the tea with two tea bags. For a fruitier, lighter Tulsi Green Tea flavor, use one tea bag.
- Allow tea to cool to room temperature.
- In the meantime, core the apple and slice into chunks that your blender can process.
- Add all ingredients into your blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into frozen pop molds.
- Put in the freezer until the mixture is frozen solid.
- Enjoy this tasty and nutritious treat!