Jazz up your juice or upgrade your water with these easy-to-make Lemon Ginger Tulsi Cubes! Bursting with the flavor from the Organic India's Tulsi Lemon Ginger Tea, these delicious ice cubes will encourage you to stay hydrated.
Tulsi is also known as Holy Basil and is a powerful adaptogen that works to balance all systems of the body. From stress relief to immune support—Tulsi’s got you covered. These ice cubes are an easy way add this magical herb into your diet. Plus, lemon offers a refreshing taste while ginger soothes the digestive system.
- 2 cups Organic India Tulsi Lemon Ginger Tea (4 tea bags for a strong brew)
- A handful of mint leaves
- Optional: A handful of blueberries
- Ice Cube Tray
- Brew 4 Tulsi Lemon Ginger Tea bags in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes. Let the tea cool to room temperature.
- Pour the infused tea into an ice cube tray.
- Evenly distribute the mint leaves (and the blueberries if adding) across each section of the ice cube tray.
- Put into the freezer until the ice cubes are frozen solid.
- Add the ice cubes to your favorite beverage and enjoy!