If you’re like me, your lips take a beating during these cold winter months! My lips go from flaky to downright cracking this time of year. That’s why I always keep a little tub of this DIY Peppermint Moringa Lip Balm with me. Not only does it nourish and protect my lips, it tastes delicious! Best of all? I know exactly what this lip balm is made of. It doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients, artificial colors, or flavors. The added bonus is the ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Powder which is filled with beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give this recipe a try and keep it with you the next time you need to pucker up!
- 1 tablespoon organic, cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax, grated
- ½ teaspoon organic, raw honey
- 5 drops organic peppermint oil
- 1 ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Lift Packet
1. Using a double boiler, slowly melt the coconut oil, beeswax, and honey.
2. Stir in the moringa powder and mix well.
3. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool for a minute or so, but not long enough that it begins to harden.
4. Add peppermint oil and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into a small container or tube, whatever fits your fancy.
6. Let the mixture cool and harden.
7. Use your finger or a lip brush to apply the balm when your lips feel dry!