Still stoked on pumpkin? We are too! There are so many ways to include pumpkin in recipes this season, not to mention they have some serious nutrition packed in their gourds!
Pumpkins are loaded with potassium, antioxidants, and Vitamins A, C, and E. These orange beauties are also fiber-filled, making them a great choice for healthy snacking.
We’ve combined some of our favorite fall ingredients and spices to master up a delicious snack. A full serving of organic Cinnamon normalizes blood sugar, while a full serving of organic Ginger aids in digestive balance. Cashews are a wonderful source of muscle-building protein and dates provide your gut with a healthy dose of digestion-friendly fiber! Add a hint of honey and the perfect amount of sweetness awaits you.
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 4 ORGANIC INDIA Cinnamon capsules (contents only)
- 2 tsp ORGANIC INDIA Ginger Powder or 2 Ginger capsules (contents only)
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- Add all ingredients to your food processor and process for about 30 seconds.
- Check the mixture; it should still be chunky.
- Mold the mixture into bite-sized balls.
- Store the balls in the fridge for a spooky treat!