Adult herbal popsicles? We think yes!
This recipe offers a great alternative to ice cream and artificially flavored desserts! There are no added sugars, dairy, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or sketchy ingredients: just organic fruit and herbs!
These pops are packed with antioxidants, potassium, and other nutrients guaranteed to put a spring in your step. The key ingredient for a boost of flavor? Organic India's Tulsi Raspberry Peach Tea! This flavor not only adds some fun to this frozen delight, but gives the popsicles the wanderous properties of drinking brewed tulsi tea; stress relief, balance, and immune support. You can learn more about the magic of Tulsi here.
A simple recipe for a delicious treat.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups Organic India Tulsi Raspberry Peach tea (brewed)
- Brew the Organic India Tulsi Raspberry Peach tea according to box instructions (double the #bags for a stronger flavor!)
- After cooling to room temp, add the brewed tea and fruit to your blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into frozen pop molds and freeze until the mixture is solid (2+ hours)
- Enjoy this healthy and tasty treat to cool you down and lift your summer spirit!