Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and side dishes are a big hit! Make a complimentary dish that stands out - jazz-up a salad with this easy to make dressing! This recipe contains ingredients that are full of nutrients like heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and immune-boosting Vitamin C.
The Tulsi Jasmine tea used in this recipe brings in notes of chamomile, anise, and a natural sweetness. This floral blend is sure to add a sensual and delicate flavor to any dish.
We recommend serving this dressing over a bed of your favorite greens or atop a variety of roasted vegetables. Feel free to add other autumn ingredients like pecans or cranberries, as well as pomegranate or pumpkin seeds!
- 2 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Jasmine tea bags
- The juice from 1/3 an orange
- 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- In a small bowl mix the orange juice and olive oil.
- Add in salt, pepper, and mint leaves.
- After brewing the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Jasmine Tea for 2-3 minutes, remove the tea bags and squeeze the liquid into the bowl (be careful not to burn your fingers!)
- Stir all the ingredients together and add to your favorite salad!
About the Author
Margaux J Rathbun, B.S., N.T.P., is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and the creator of Authentic Self Wellness. Her mission is to inspire others to live authentically as their true selves, nourishing their bodies with the nutrients needed to look and feel their absolute best. Margaux lives outside of Portland Oregon with her husband Jeff and their three dogs.