For some of us, right now is the hottest time of the year! The sun is shining, the temperatures are high, and summer is in full flesh. Whether you are planning a weekend pool party, BBQ, picnic, or small get-together, this ice cube recipe is sure to be a winning treat.
Hosting is a blast, especially when you have great recipes on deck. Not a great chef? Not a problem! Wow your friends and family far beyond your culinary talents with these impressive Tulsi Peppermint Ice Cubes. They look like something out of a mixologist’s repertoire, and will make your bar setup feel luxurious, simple, and refreshing.
Tulsi Peppermint Ice Cube Recipe
- ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Peppermint Tea
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1-2 ice cube trays
- Brew ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Peppermint Tea to your desired strength.
- Let the tea cool to room temperature and pour into the ice cube trays.
- Add a leaf or two from the fresh mint into each cube.
- Put the trays in your freezer until the tea has hardened.
- Add the ice cubes to water, iced tea, juice or cocktails.
Tulsi Peppermint Ice Cubes are refreshing, rejuvenating and stress relieving. They’ll add good vibes to events and solo days under the sun alike. Mint cools from the inside out, providing a harmonious feeling even during the hottest of days.
These ice cubes can spiff up your water, fancy up your cocktail, and liven up your juice. To really get the most out of these cubes aesthetically, add to a pitcher of water or clear cocktails to show off your handiwork! Work your way up to a culinary mastermind as others sip their way to indulgent relaxation.