If you love skin products and you love to DIY, this craft is for you! Treat yourself to a refreshing skin toner with all natural organic ingredients, right in your own home.
Natural is the remedy
- Lavender is the most common essential oil used for the skin. It is gentle, effective, and not to mention, adds stress-relief from the aroma!
- Lemons are naturally astringent which aids in tightening of the skin. They are also antibacterial, and high in Vitamin C!
• 1 cup ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea
• 5 drops Lavender essential oil
• 1 Tbsp organic lemon juice
1. Make a hot cup of the Tulsi Sweet Rose tea like you would normally and set aside (we recommend making a second cup for yourself to drink because, uh, it's AMAZING).
2. In a small bowl infuse the tea with lemon juice.
3. Put in refrigerator for one hour.
4. Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
5. Pour the mixture into a small spray bottle and use as a skin toner (after cleansing face, before moisturizer)!