It doesn’t get any sweeter than this! Make a salad dressing packed with wellness-boosting nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins C. Best of all - your taste buds will enjoy the magical flavor of ORGANIC INDIA’s Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea.
This recipe is a great way to utilize your already-brewed tea bags, so the juicy flavor left over in the tea bag is never wasted. With this recipe, you can still enjoy a nice cup of Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea, while having enough flavor left over in the tea bag to flavor your dressing.
We recommend serving this dressing over a bowl of delicious mixed greens, onions, cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, and goat or feta cheese.
- 2 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea bags
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Steep 2 bags of ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea in hot (boiled) water for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and squeeze any extra liquid from the bags; be careful not to burn your fingers.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Once cooled, add 1/3 cup of brewed tea to the mixture.
- Stir all ingredients in the bowl together until thoroughly mixed.
- Add to your favorite salad (or the one we’ve recommended above!)