It’s time to take your tea to the next level with this delicious fall recipe for a Tulsi Tea Chai Latte! ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai tea is filled with black tea and chai spices that will stimulate your senses and soothe your soul. Hints of cardamom, clove, and nutmeg all dance beneath the surface of the Masala Chai Tulsi tea bag!
Tulsi acts as an adaptogen, helping to relieve stress in the body while promoting a sense of tranquility. Tulsi has also been shown to promote a positive mood, restore balance, and rejuvenate the body and mind. What an herb!
The True Indian Cinnamon and Organic Ginger Powder in this drink will provide more than exceptional flavor. A full serving of Cinnamon (2 capsules from ORGANIC INDIA) promotes healthy blood sugar levels while a full serving of Ginger (1/4 tsp) aids in nutrient assimilation! Both spices are warming and provide digestive support.
This enticing blend of herbs combined with a natural hint of caffeine creates a healthy seasonal latte not to be missed!
- 3 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai tea bags
- 1 cup almond, coconut, or soymilk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp ORGANIC INDIA Ginger Powder
- 2 capsules ORGANIC INDIA Cinnamon (contents only)
- Raw honey to taste
- On a medium-low heat, combine the milk of your choice and water into a saucepan, and heat.
- Stir while cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Break open the Tulsi Masala Chai tea bags (yes the loose leaf contents inside) and pour into the saucepan.
- Whisk the tea into the liquid mixture and simmer for about 3-5 more minutes.
- Once the tea and spices have infused into the liquid, pour the mixture through a strainer or cheese cloth, into a mug.
- Stir in the ginger raw honey.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!