Essential nutrition packed into bite size delicious treats - snack balls are as fun to make as they are to eat!
The key ingredient to this recipe is Moringa. Moringa is a powerful superfood with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Moringa powder comes from the leaves of the Moringa tree. Moringa leaves are rich in nutrients and when consumed provide a natural energy boost for enhanced well-being.
Also included in this recipe is Organic Whole Husk Psyulium. Known for being heart healthy, Organic Whole Husk Psyllium contains both soluble and insoluble fiber. Organic Psyllium promotes healthy elimination and regularity, and supports the entire gastrointestinal system!
More organic ingredients: Walnuts are packed with vitamin E, folate, melatonin, and omega-three fatty acids, all working to boost the function of your brain. When cognitive function is high, uplifted mood follows!
Double the recipe to share with friends!
Moringa Snack Balls
- 1 ½ cups raw walnuts
- (If walnuts aren't your thing, sub pistachios!)
- 1 ½ cups pitted dates
- 1 ½ tbsp cold-pressed, organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp ORGANIC INDIA Moringa Powder
- 1 tbsp ORGANIC INDIA Whole Husk Psyllium
- A sprinkle of sea salt
1. Add all ingredients to your food processor and process until the mixture is well combined.
2. Using clean hands, roll the mixture into bite-sized balls.
3. If you are a big coconut lover, roll each ball in some extra shredded coconut!
4. Refrigerate the balls for about an hour or until they are firm.
Learn more about the benefits of Moringa and other organic herbs through our free online herbal education platform; HerbalU!