Summer, we love you, but it's time to re-hydrate.
Hair can really take a beating under the hot summer sun. Add the stress of chlorinated pools, salty ocean water and windy outdoor adventures, and you’ll find your hair feeling brittle and weak. Summer also tends to be a peak time for pesky split ends. Take extra care of those tresses with this all natural Herbal Honey Hair Rinse. Your hair will be feeling soft and smooth again in no time.
Raw honey helps moisturize dry, brittle strands, lemon helps brighten, and the herbal blend of Tulsi Chamomile helps to nourish. When your hair can no longer stand the heat, simply pour this mixture over your hair after shampooing, rinse, and wala!
DIY Herbal Hair Rinse
- 1 cup of Organic India's Tulsi Honey Chamomile tea. (Brew 2 tea bags and cool to room temperature)
- 2 to 3 tbsp lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp raw honey.
- Brew Organic India's Tulsi Honey Chamomile tea.
- Stir honey into tea until blended.
- Add the lemon juice and let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Pour over your hair after shampooing; let soak for up to 10 minutes!
- Rinse and enjoy the rejuvenation!